This is a legally binding document which sets out how you will pay for your Peer Review Portal Subscription. If you have any questions about these Payment Terms, or require further information before agreeing to them, you should speak to your contact person at Online Peer Solutions Pty Ltd or contact us via email [email protected]
Unless otherwise defined, capitalised terms have the same meanings as defined in our Terms of Service.
- Contract term
- Our services are subscription-based and you must subscribe to peerreviewportal.com for at least one year.
- By subscribing to a peerreviewportal.com plan, your subscription to peerreviewportal.com will start on the subscription date and last for twelve (12) months (the “Contract Term”). It is important you understand that even if you choose to pay monthly, your subscription is for a minimum term of twelve (12) months.
- Automatic renewal
Unless you notify us in writing of your decision not to renew your plan at least thirty (30) days before the end of the Contract Term, your subscription will automatically renew.
- Monthly payments – pay once a month
- We think it’s easiest for you to pay for your subscription on a month-by-month basis. However, we still need your commitment to pay your monthly fee for at least twelve (12) months. This is a legally binding agreement.
- By choosing to pay by monthly payments, you explicitly authorise peerreviewortal.com to charge the applicable recurring fees to your credit card on the same date of each calendar month (or the closest prior date if there are fewer days in a particular month). There may be one-off fees for certain services (provided by peerreviewportal.com or other service providers) that you purchase, those will be charged at the start of your subscription and from time to time when you purchase those services during your subscription.
- Subject to clause 2, at the end of your Contract Term, your subscription will automatically renew on a monthly basis at the then-current monthly fee.
- If you decide to cancel before the end of the Contract Term, you will be liable to pay us the monthly fee multiplied by the number of months remaining in the Contract Term as a cancellation fee.
- Annual payment – pay once a year – NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- You may opt to pay for your peerreviewportal.com subscription annually upfront on the subscription date, and on each anniversary of your subscription date.
- By choosing to pay by annual payment, you explicitly authorise peerreviewportal.com to charge the applicable recurring fees to your credit card on the same date of each calendar year (or the closest prior date if there are fewer days in a particular year).
- Subject to clause 2, at the end of your Contract Term, your subscription will automatically renew for another year at the then-current annual fee.
- Your details
- You must keep your credit card details up to date to avoid any invalid payments.
- You may update any of your billing information (including a change to your credit card) through the app; or by contacting peerreviewportal.com directly by email on [email protected]
- Invalid payments
If a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration of your credit card, insufficient funds or otherwise, you remain responsible for any amounts not remitted to us. We may, at our discretion, either continue billing your credit card (or a different credit card provided by you) or invoice you for the deficient amount. In the event of prolonged unsettled payments, we may, at our discretion, suspend or terminate your access to our Services.
- Changes to these terms
We may amend these Payment Terms from time to time by posting the updated terms on our website. If we make any material changes to these Payment Terms, we will notify you by in-app notification or by email to the email address registered with us. By continuing to use our Services after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- Governing law and dispute resolution
Clause 19 (Dispute resolution) and clause 20 (Governing law) of the Terms of Service apply to the interpretation of and any disputes arising out of these Terms.
Last updated 4 Jul 2022